Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How I Got My Name

I thought I would explain how I got my name. After my parents decided they wanted to rescue a boxer, they knew they wanted to adopt a male boxer. Because they were adopting a male boxer, my parents decided it would be neat to name me after a famous boxer. My mommy and daddy told me they picked Muhammad Ali to name me after. Apparently, he was a really famous boxer. He was also from Louisville, Ky which is where my mommy is from----on a side note over the holidays on our way from Indiana to Kentucky we passed this big building in downtown Louisville named after me....opps...I mean Muhammad Ali----so that is the story behind my name being Ali.


Oh and I also heard this is a pretty famous quote associated with Muhammad Ali.
"Float like a butterfly; sting like a bee."

No comments:

Post a Comment