Monday, August 24, 2009

Who wants to go to the dog park?

I thought I would share with you a few pictures of my favorite place in the world. That's right the dog park. It is the best place in the world because I can run around and play with other dogs. My mommy and daddy like it because after an hour or two at the dog park I am pretty much wiped out for the rest of the day and evening.

Here is me and two buddies who were at the dog park--another boxer and a bulldog.

Here we are playing. The other boxer was trying to be dominate over the bull dog. I am not sure what that means I just wanted to play.

Catching a little break in the shade.

Lots of things to smell at the dog park.

Here is daddy trying to get me to play fetch. Who wants to chase a ball when other dogs are around to play with?

A much needed water break.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ali,

    Very nice dog park! I can see why you like visiting there. The one we went to this summer didn't have all those fun things to play on.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome park. Rush & Chloe reallly miss their park up in Monterey, CA (we moved 3 years ago)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Check our blog, we tagged you with an award
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali. I'd love to go to the dogpark with you! I'm a Boxer too. Come visit me at my blog.

    xox
    Chef

    ReplyDelete