Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Catching up

I know spring is coming and let me tell you I have got spring fever in the worst way. I have been doing wind sprints in the backyard to get in shape for all my spring walks. But I thought I would share some of my pics from this winter with all you. It has been the best winter I have had so far. OK so this is only my second one but it was a lot of fun. It snowed more this winter than I have ever seen. The best part about snow is my mommy and daddy are both teachers so any time the white stuff comes down they usually get to spend the day with me in the snow. Here are a few pics from me playing in the snow.



Daddy tried to get me to pull him on the a sled. I told him I am not a husky.


Here I am trying to sled. Our backyard is way too flat.



Here I am looking out the window at the snow falling. Don' t laugh at my ghetto booty.


Here I am playing in the snow.




I promised I didn't eat any of the yellow snow.
Bark at you later,
Ali






5 comments:

  1. How did you know I was laughing? It wasn't about the booty though, huh! You looked funny perched like a parrot. BOL
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali, my name is Major. I am a mantle Great Dane and I live in the beautiful Bilambil Valley near the Gold Coast in Australia.
    I think you have two humans who love you very much and you have a super cute blog. I hope we can be friends xx Maj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures! Refreshing is the word that comes to mind when I look at your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some wonderful times with dad in the snow. He wanted you to pulled him. That's to funny. Thanks for the share.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting article. Here I observed an experience of a person on how he enjoys in winter season with his pet dog and with snow. Also I found some captured pictures related to the vacation. It is very impressive. Thanks for sharing. Apart from this article, I learned about the importance of hamster cages which were used for safety and security purposes for hamster pets.

    ReplyDelete