Friday, June 26, 2009

I've been tagged!

My new furiend Princess the Pit Bull, has tagged me to play a game. I am suppose to open my photos folder and select the 6th folder. Then select the 6th photo in that folder and post that photo along with the story behind it on our blog. I have to tag five of my furiends to play! Only, I don't have enough furiends to tag since I still pretty new this blogging thing. But here is my picture!



This was back in January during the NFL playoffs. I saw one game and knew I had to have my own football. Unfortunately, I was too rough with my football and it didn't make it past the Super Bowl.

Thanks for tagging me Princess! I hope I can make some new furiends through this game of tag!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali,

    We have a football too. It is at the bottom of the toy box. We haven't played with it for a long time.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom loves football!! Such a great toy I bet, no wonder it didn't last long! ~Princess

    ReplyDelete