Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer School

I can't believe it! Mommy and Daddy signed me up for school during the summer! They said it is some kind of obedience school. I met my teacher, Mr. Robert over the weekend and he told me that I am going to learn self-control---whatever that means. I thought everyone liked when I jumped on them to greet them with kisses. He also told me that I think everything is about me! This school stuff is going to be hard! Mommy and Daddy are excited about it so maybe it won't be that bad since they have to go to school with me. I start Saturday and Mr. Robert told me to come hungry---so I guess he will give me lots of treats. Maybe school won't be so bad after all if I get to eat treats!

I'll let you know how my first day goes this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ali,

    Wow, I haven't been to school. Banjo was tutored not long ago, but he didn't learn a single thing! I hope your teacher is nice.

    Wags & wiggles,
    Bijou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...being told to come hungry is always a good thing in my eyes!! Good luck. :o) Tag you're it! Come see my post today.
    ~Princess

    ReplyDelete